Sydney Open is returning on Sunday 1 November throughout Sydney. For one day only, curious Sydneysiders will have the unique opportunity to go behind the scenes of more than 50 of Sydney’s best-loved buildings.
We are looking for 50 Site Supervisors to each run a Sydney Open site and oversee the planning for their site in the 8 weeks leading-up to the event. Interviews are happening in September for this role so please apply now!
We are also seeking over 300 enthusiastic Site Volunteers to help on the event day. Lend your skills, share your passion for architecture and connect with your community.
In addition to the above roles we are also looking for 12 Volunteer Travel Officers to act as ambassadors for Sydney Living Museums on free event buses, which will be running on the day. Interviews for this role will be held in September.
Volunteer benefits include:
• Invitation to the Volunteers’ post event Thank you Party
• A free Sydney Open ticket (for those working a full day shift you can pass your ticket to a friend or family member)
• Site Supervisors receive a complimentary 3-month Sydney Living Museums membership
• Site Volunteers and Volunteer Travel Officers are offered the opportunity to purchase a full Sydney Living Museums membership at a 10% discount post the event
• A Sydney Open 2015 t-shirt
• A certificate of appreciation
Check out the website to download the Role Descriptions and to apply online!
For enquiries email email@example.com
Photograph & text: Sydney Living Museums